My Daughter is Only 14 But She’s Already Having Sex With Her Boyfriend



DEAR DEIDRE:
IT worries me that my 14-year-old daughter is having sex with her boyfriend of 15.

She’s strong-willed but it has got worse since her dad and I split last year. I have a new partner who is horrified.

My daughter started dating over the summer and they spend evenings and weekends chatting in her bedroom.

When I tell her she is too young for sex she just laughs and calls me old-fashioned.

How can I get her to behave?


DEIDRE SAYS: Your split with her father and you now having a new partner will have affected her. Does she have a caring dad?

She and her boyfriend are too young to make good decisions about sex, that is why having sex with an under-16 is illegal even with their consent. But discuss this with her from a welfare point of view, not her behaviour.


Credits: The Sun 

                Deidre Sanders 

Comments

  1. she is on social media already, weldone u are a great mother

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment