I Suspect My 53-Year-Old Girlfriend Lied to Me About Getting Pregnant


DEAR DEIDRE
: SINCE telling me she had lost our baby, my girlfriend of two years has withdrawn totally from me.

We live in separate towns so used to see each other just on weekends. But she really did change my life for the better.

I’m 52 and she is 53. Neither of us have children but we had started to talk about living together.

Then, six months ago, she told me she was pregnant by me.

I was shocked but told her we’d work it through together. But a week later she said she’d miscarried. I was devastated she went through that alone.

Now I wonder if she was ever pregnant.


DEIDRE SAYS: It is very unusual for women to get pregnant in their fifties but not impossible.

Talk to her about what is going on. If she had a miscarriage, it seems she is struggling to process the trauma.

My support pack Looking After Your Relationship will help you work this sad situation through, whether she is telling the truth or not.


Credits: The Sun 

                Deidre Sanders 

Comments