I’ve been dating a man for a month and his Facebook profile picture is still him with his ex


DEAR DEIDRE: THE guy I have been seeing for a month still has a photo of him with an ex-girlfriend on his Facebook page.
I met him through a dating site and things are going well but the other day I went on Facebook and saw a photo of him and a girl I can only assume is an ex as the photo was dated September, 2017.

He has been open about his exes but I’m wondering, if he’s with me, why has he still got a photo up of them together. How do I approach this problem without spoiling things? I’m 31 and he’s 34.

DEIDRE SAYS: Yours is still a very new relationship and we don’t want to wipe out our past with every new development in our life.
The relationship with that girl obviously ended but they probably shared some lovely days and memories. Haven’t you kept photos of happy days in the past?
Don’t start policing his past or I’m afraid you will be shut out of his present.

Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments