I’m cheating on my husband and having hot sex with my neighbour’s teenage son


DEAR DEIDRE: I’VE been having a fling with my neighbour’s teenage son. The hot sex is such a change from life with my couch-potato husband.
My husband and I were sweethearts at school and we’ve been married since I was 21. I’m 37 and he’s now 39 and we’ve daughters of 19 and 17.
He is a lovely dad but these days the girls are out a lot and it’s just so dull being stuck at home with him all the time.
He’s unfit, drinks too much and he never wants to do anything sociable. He never takes me out.
If I ask a few mates over for some drinks, there’s hell to pay because it interferes with him watching sport on the TV.

Our sex life is so routine — it’s once a fortnight on a Saturday. When he’s had his way, he climbs off and snores.
A new family moved in next door earlier this year. The mother is around my age and has two sons.
The older one is 19 and very fit. He works out and has a toned body that reminded me of my husband when he was younger.
He’s looking for work so I asked whether he’d like to earn a few quid cutting my lawns and hedges because my husband never finds the time. He worked for a week and the garden was transformed.
He got locked out of his house one afternoon after he’d finished so when I got home from work he asked me whether I’d mind if he took a shower at our place.
I went upstairs to give him a fresh towel and caught him stepping out of the cubicle. He looked embarrassed but I took the towel and dried him. He turned to face me and I kissed him.
He said he’d always fancied me and we had wild sex. He seemed very experienced and made it great for me.
We’ve been meeting up every day since. My husband usually works a late shift and our daughters are out a lot with friends, so it’s not been hard to keep our secret.
I’ve been feeling so happy but I just don’t know where to go from here.

DEIDRE SAYS: Let this go on and there is no possible happy ending, just a lot of hurt and humiliation.
Can you imagine your daughters’ reactions, let alone your husband’s?
A marriage full of passion and wedded bliss doesn’t just happen – you have to work at it.
End this affair. Tell your husband you’re unhappy and work out some good compromises to revive the romance again. My e-leaflet Your Relationship MOT can help.
Remind your husband about what attracted you to one another in the first place and suggest taking up exercise together which will help you both feel energised and improve your sex life, too.
Regular walking together would give you time to be a couple again.

Credits: The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments