I'm disturbed, my wife confessed she had 80 lovers by the time she was 22


DEAR DEIDRE: I LOVE my wife but do I really know her? She may have had ten times the number of lovers I’ve had.
We have been together for four years and married for 18 months. I am 29, she is 28 and we’ve both past relationships.
We recently talked about how many sexual partners we have had and promised to be honest.
I said eight, which is true. She then disclosed that she lost count at around 80 – by the time she was 22. Now I can’t get that number out of my head. She says she loves me and I am the only man for her – but I’m finding it difficult to move forward.

DEIDRE SAYS: Her past experiences helped make her the person you love and the one who loves you. Don’t let her history spoil what you have with her.
When a girl has lots of sexual partners, it often means she is looking for love, not sex. Your wife has found the love she was looking for with you.


Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments