We were in bed when my boyfriend called me another woman's name


DEAR DEIDRE: I WAS in bed with my boyfriend when he called me another woman’s name.
It happened after we had dinner out and I went back to his. We had a few more drinks then went to bed.
We were dozing when he poked me in the side and called me this other name.
When I said, “You what?”, he repeated it. I was so disgusted I got up and left. I am really hurt because he has cheated on me in the past. I am 33 and he is 34. I’ve not spoken to him since. I texted asking who this woman is but he didn’t reply.


DEIDRE SAYS: There may be an excuse for muddling your name – but not ignoring your message when he knows you must be hurting.
Are you sure you want to keep on trying with this relationship? Sounds to me like one to move on from.
If he comes up with a plausible explanation, my e-leaflet, Cheating – Can You Get Over It? will help you sort this out once and for all.

Credits: The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments