I’m worried my girlfriend will break up with me as I last less than a minute in bed


DEAR DEIDRE: I AM worried that my partner will stray or even leave me if I can’t last longer in bed.
I am 27, she is 23. We have a lovely relationship and we are friends as well as lovers. But I worry I leave her unfulfilled sexually.
I am lucky if I last more than a minute during intercourse. I can stimulate her in other ways to reach orgasm but it’s not the same.
I am always the one to initiate foreplay as she struggles with her libido, but I feel I am to blame for that. I have never suffered like this before but then I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love my partner.

DEIDRE SAYS: A lot of women reach orgasm through stimulation other than intercourse so don’t feel you are failing.
If your relationship is otherwise happy, your girlfriend is not going to leave you over this.
Anxiety makes speedy climax more likely but my e-leaflet How Men Can Last Longer explains self-help sex therapy.



Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments