It breaks my heart that my girlfriend didn’t lose her virginity to me


DEAR DEIDRE: WHEN I met my girlfriend, I was a virgin. She was my first sexual experience – and my first proper kiss.
We are both 17 and met online. Our first kiss was very special to me as it was in a wonderful place where we had a great view for miles around.
It was not her first kiss though. She had already lost her virginity when we met, to a boy she said had pestered her, then he dumped her.

Knowing she has had previous sexual experience breaks my heart and is ruining our relationship for me.

DEIDRE SAYS: Sexual experience is not a race or a competition. What matters is your girlfriend is with you now having learned from her mistakes.
Don’t let your insecurity poison what sounds to be a special relationship for you both.
And do use protection so nothing like an unplanned pregnancy spoils it.

Credits: The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments