I've been having sex with my sister’s boyfriend — I’m terrified she’ll find out

DEAR DEIDRE: I HAVE been having sex every day at the gym with my sister’s new boyfriend. I am terrified that she is going to find out.

Sometimes we do it twice on the same day. I find him irresistible and he says he finds it impossible to keep away from me.
I’m 22 and work at the gym. My sister and her boyfriend are both 25. They work for the same company, which is how they met.


They both started coming to the gym on a regular basis and I found him really attractive from the moment I set eyes on him. I felt very envious.

He started visiting to workout more and more often. My sister got a bit bored with it and after a few weeks she was only coming once a fortnight or so.

There was an undeniable chemistry between him and me. I knew he fancied me rotten by the way he looked at me and I fixed things so that I would not be far away when he was changing.
Then one time, when things were quiet, he grabbed me and kissed me. I just melted and we had sex there and then in a cubicle in the men’s changing room.

After that, I would often slip in and join him when things were quiet and I knew he was showering. Of course there was a risk of someone coming in but that just made the sex even more exciting.

I would keep my eye on him as he used the gym equipment beforehand and I knew he was watching me too. It was like foreplay.

I never see him outside work but I go to sleep thinking about him and I wake up thinking about him too.
I want to get to know him better but I never really have the chance. I know a lot about him because I have heard my sister telling her best friend.

I am so jealous of her, spending time with him and having a proper relationship.

DEIDRE SAYS: If you don’t feel you are being used, then you should.
This guy is offering you nothing. He is not even trying to form a relationship with you. He doesn’t really know you as a person and is not free to be with you. Even worse, he is cheating on your sister. He would no doubt cheat on you too if he had the chance.
You deserve a better guy than this to fill your thoughts and dreams.


Credits   The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments