Is it wrong to have sex with my stepdad’s sister?

DEAR DEIDRE: I HAD a wild weekend of sex with my stepfather’s sister at a family get-together.

I’m a 24-year-old guy and my parents split up when I was little. My mum remarried when I was a teen after a whirlwind romance. My stepdad is an OK bloke.

He’s 49 and my mum is 45. This year they celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary and my stepdad’s sister agreed to host a party for us all. She’s 44 and runs a B&B by the sea.

We had the run of her place for an entire weekend — there were around 20 of us.

I hadn’t seen her for about five years but when I was a teenager she was always flirting with the guys and this weekend away was no exception.

She looked great. She works out a lot and looked amazing in a white jumpsuit which was open to her navel. With her long dark brown hair, she looked every bit like a Page Three model.
When she sat next to me, she started quizzing me about my sex life. Her hand moved higher and higher up my thigh where nobody could see it and whispered to me to go and find her later.

Half an hour after everyone had gone off to bed, I knocked on her bedroom door which was next to mine — I think she’d arranged it like that.

She pulled me inside, pushed me up against the door and kissed me passionately.

She said: “Just make love to me.” I didn’t need asking twice.


It was wild. She is one experienced lady. I sneaked back to my room later and nobody was any the wiser.

We managed to have sex again the following night before we had to leave.

We’ve been texting since and getting on great.

She’s invited me up for the weekend again soon. Should I go? Is it wrong to have sex with my stepdad’s sister?


DEIDRE SAYS: It’s not a great idea as it’s crossing a lot of boundaries.

Technically, it’s not illegal unless she cared for you as a boy, but I doubt your family would be happy with you two getting together.

You recognised her provocative style as a teenager and she’s not changed. She should have been a trusted adult in your life but she’s muddied the waters by luring you into sex, which she knows would shock all your family.


Credits  Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments