"My account was hacked", Tiwa Savage's husband claims

Shortly after news of the supposed separation between him and his wife, Tiwa Savage took over the internet, Tunji "Tee Billz" Balogun disclosed that his account was hacked.
He made this known via a temporary account on Twitter with the handle @teebillzTEMP 
 "This is a temporary account. My real account was hacked All the comment that was being made are not true and are not written by me Tunji Balogun.

I am in the process of getting back my account and have contacted the appropriate authorities. All this writing is so not me. Read things I've written in the past, that's not how I write", he tweeted.
On the "hacked" Instagram page, allegations bordering on infidelity had been leveled against his wife, with 2Face, Dr. Sid and Don Jazzy being named as those who had slept with her in the past.
It was also written that Tee Billz was contemplating suicide, citing inability to cope with what he was passing through.  


Follow @DAnchoronline on Twitter

Comments