Ayefele's Dad Dies During Birthday Celebration!

Popular gospel artiste, Yinka Ayefele, MON is bereaved. His father, Pa Joshua Taiwo Fele died on Sunday during the celebration of his 76th birthday.
A release signed by his Publicist, David Ajiboye said Pa Joshua Fele popularly known as "Baba Teacher" was hale and hearty and only informed his children about his desire to celebrate his birthday which they considered quite unusual.

"I was there with him at Ipoti Ekiti to celebrate with him, he even saw me off when I was leaving and I left but was surprised to hear few minutes after I left of his demise" said a devastated Ayefele.
The late Pa Fele had earlier held a birthday thanksgiving service at the Anglican Church, Ipoti Ekiti.
Pa Ayefele was an educationist and community leader in Ipoti Ekiti until his demise. No date has been fixed for burial.

Comments