I’ve Been Having an Emotional Affair With My Married Ex


DEAR DEIDRE
: NOTHING will come of it but I am having an emotional affair with my ex. Just talking to him makes me happy.

I have been married for eight years but it’s been tough. I am 32 and my husband is 33.

We wanted a family straight away but it took expensive IVF treatment to get pregnant with our three-year-old daughter.

I planned to go back to work to clear our debts but then got pregnant – naturally and almost immediately – with our son.

We struggle financially and all we seem to do lately is argue. I couldn’t resist when my ex, also married, asked to meet last month.

We’ve met twice since and text lots. He says he will always love two people and I am the one who got away. I feel the same.


DEIDRE SAYS: Don’t risk the family you went through so much to get by fanning the flames of this.

Life is hectic with two young children, and money worries and stress are a recipe for quarrels. You should sort it with your husband, not confide in your ex.

Talk to your husband about how you can better handle stress together. You are on the same side.


Credits: The Sun 

                Deidre Sanders 

Comments