My Girlfriend Went Out and Cheated – So I Had Sex With Her 16-Year-Old Sister



DEAR DEIDRE: MY girlfriend went out and had sex with a guy – so I got some revenge by sleeping with her sister.

Now it’s her I think about 24/7, not my girlfriend.

My girlfriend and I are both 21. We’ve been together for three years and had our ups and downs, but I thought we were OK until a few weeks ago.

Her friend had her hen weekend at a hotel in Bournemouth and my girlfriend met a bloke who was at a stag do there. 

She ended up having sex with him the next day. She was so full of guilt she blurted it all out to me when she came home.

My mates took me out down the pub afterwards to drown my sorrows. I then went back to my girlfriend’s flat.

She’d already gone to bed but I thought I could doss down on the settee so we could talk in the morning. I arrived at the same time as her 16-year-old sister.

She’d had a tiff with her boyfriend and started crying on my shoulder. I managed to cheer her up with a few glasses of wine and some of my guaranteed-to-make-you-laugh jokes.

Before I knew what was happening she was all over me and we kissed. I said, “Let’s be more private.” She jumped up and I thought she was going to slap me, but she went straight to the spare room and we had the most amazing sex for hours.

I snuck back on to the settee afterwards but the next morning my girlfriend knew something was wrong. She kept on at me but I didn’t crack for a few days. 

Then I owned up and she was so mad she dumped me.

Her mum and dad got involved because I said I wanted to date her sister. Me and her dad ended up having a shouting match, and he made it clear his younger daughter was off limits to me.

Things have calmed down a bit and my girlfriend wants us to get back to how we were. I realise I do still love her, but her little sister is now sending me texts asking if we can meet up secretly for sex.

It’s more than my life’s worth to risk her dad finding out again but I can’t move on. My girlfriend says I’m no fun any more and need to sort myself out.

DEIDRE SAYS: Is it just that you’re hankering after your girlfriend’s little sister or were there cracks in your relationship already? Is that what really led your girlfriend to hop into bed with a stranger, and you to find thrills with a 16-year-old?

You are going to create mayhem if you complicate things by fooling around with her sister again. She’s so young it’s unlikely to last and really she’s just a diversion.

Your girl may want to get back together but you have to be honest with yourselves. Are you staying together out of habit?

Face it, unless you want one another exclusively, it’s time to call it a day and move on.


Credits: Deidre Sanders

               The Sun 

Comments