I Was Desperate to Get Pregnant, Now it’s Happened I Think it’s an Awful Mistake


 DEAR DEIDRE:  I WAS desperately keen to get pregnant again but now that it’s happened, I realise I’ve made the most awful mistake.

I don’t know how I’d cope with a baby these days.

I’ve got two lovely children and, now they are ten and 13, I’m enjoying more freedom and getting my life back again.

I’m 38 and my husband is 40.

Sometimes it seems that he likes watching sport on TV more than being a dad but I’m very content.

I feel so stupid for getting myself into this situation.


DEIDRE SAYS: Perhaps it was your hormones kicking in, telling you that this was your last chance to have another child.

Don’t beat yourself up. Sit down with your husband and talk it through.

Be honest and say how you feel, and remind him he needs to step up.

I know this pregnancy was intended but my e-leaflet on Unplanned Pregnancy can help you think this through.

Credits: The Sun 

                Deidre Sanders

Comments