I Discovered My Wife’s Affair After Finding Her Lover’s Name Tattooed on Her Thigh


DEAR DEIDRE:
MY wife has her lover’s name tattooed on her inner thigh.

She has not wanted sex with me for ten years and I’d not seen her naked in ages until she slipped in the shower and needed help.

She was OK but I saw this guy’s name and wanted an explanation.

She confessed to having an affair for three years, until her lover died eight years ago.

I’ve told her I want a divorce but she says he’s no threat to me now and she doesn’t want to throw away 30 years of marriage. We are both 50.


DEIDRE SAYS: You are shocked and angry now but you could feel very lonely if you end your marriage.

Your wife was wrong to cheat but that ended eight years ago. Best focus on rebuilding intimacy with her.

You had not ended your marriage over a lack of a sex, so maybe that’s not vital to you.

But you two need to rediscover what brought you both together. My e-leaflet on cheating will help.


Credits: The Sun

                Deidre Sanders 

Comments