After Four Kids My Wife Never Wants Sex and It Is Driving Me Mad

 


DEAR DEIDRE: IF I nag my wife, she makes an effort for a few days then we just go back to our sexless marriage.

I am 30, she is 29 and we have been together for ten years.

We have four gorgeous kids, aged six, four, two and nine months. I love them and my wife to bits.

We used to have a fabulous sex life but since the two-year-old was born, we only get passionate maybe two or three times a year.

She says she loves me and is happy. I have explained to her how I feel.

She understands and says we will get our sex life back on track but it just never happens. It is driving me mad.


DEIDRE SAYS: No doubt your wife must be exhausted by bedtime.

Four young children is a handful.

However, sex is important in most relationships.

Offer to take care of all the kids regularly to give her time to herself.

Agree to focus on quality rather than quantity sex and make sure she is fully satisfied.

My e-leaflet Has She Gone Off Sex? will help you reignite her interest.

Credits: The Sun

                Deidre Sanders 

Comments