Whenever I go out with my husband he spends all night dancing with other women


DEAR DEIDRE: WHENEVER I go out with my husband, he spends all night dancing with other women, leaving me looking on.
We have a nice home, good holidays and no kids to fill our time. I love my husband and he says he loves me.
We get on well until we are out with friends. We enjoy dinner-dances and are both good movers, but I feel so rejected when he chooses to dance with other women.

I’m 43 and he is 44. If I say anything about it, he goes on at me for being jealous.

DEIDRE SAYS: Be more proactive. Invite him to dance with you rather than waiting for him to choose another partner.
Then invite another partner to do the next dance.
They will be flattered and when your husband sees you dancing with another man, he’ll get an idea of how you feel.
My e-leaflet Coping With Jealousy explains how to deal more positively with your insecurities.

Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments