I want to hire a private detective to find out if my husband is having an affair


DEAR DEIDRE: I CAME home earlier than expected after shopping and heard my husband on the phone in our room arranging to meet someone, then I heard groaning like he was pleasuring himself.
I walked in and he quickly pulled the duvet over himself.

He claimed he was just chatting with his mate but I suspect he is having an affair. Do I employ a private detective to find the truth?
We are both 37 and have been together for 15 years. My suspicions first flared about nine months ago when we at a party.
He kept looking and smiling at a woman on the next table. I work full-time and he is a self-employed driver, so he can work the hours he chooses.
I have asked him about this woman loads of times but he denies anything is going on, saying it was just friendly banter between them.

DEIDRE SAYS: Don’t pay a detective, focus on strengthening your relationship so he won’t want anyone else.
Do you have fun as a couple and have plans for the future? Has your sex life changed?
Ask if there are aspects of your relationship he would like to change.
My e-leaflet Your Man Two-Timing You? will help you to get back on track.

Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments