I found naked pictures of other girls on my boyfriend’s phone


DEAR DEIDRE: MY boyfriend looked me in the eye and lied to me about pictures on his phone.
I am 24 but he must think I’m stupid.
He took some naked photos of me last week. I asked for his phone to delete them. He panicked but eventually gave it to me.
I saw he had snaps saved of other girls. He claimed he was just saving them to see their underwear so he could buy it for me! “Yeah, right,” I thought. 

He is 25 and works with lots of attractive women. He compliments them and saves pictures of them. I told him this upsets me and he promised to stop.
I asked why he needed those pictures when he claims he is satisfied with me. He couldn’t answer.
He is now acting distant. Should I leave him?

DEIDRE SAYS: Tell him his secrecy about his phone is enough to give anyone doubts.
Ask how he would feel if you kept pictures of men on your phone.
If he convinces you he will never hurt you again like that, give him a chance to prove it.
If he cannot reassure you, you are better off looking for someone who loves and respects you.

Credits: The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments

Post a Comment