I don’t want to cheat but I am losing my mind without sex since baby was born


DEAR DEIDRE: I AM a guy of 33, married for eight years to a girl of 31. We have a baby aged 18 months.
While I am a romantic guy who loves sex, my partner is the opposite. She thinks more about money and status.
Since our baby was born, we rarely make love. I get the feeling she doesn’t want me.

I don’t want to cheat but I am losing my mind going crazy for some loving. I get really turned on when I am with work colleagues. I don’t feel we can go on like this indefinitely.

DEIDRE SAYS: It is not unusual for women to go off sex after having a baby.
This can be especially disappointing for a partner who has been looking forward to things getting back to normal.
Take things gently and steadily for now. Expect it almost to seem like it was when you first started a sex life together. My e-leaflet on Sex Problems After A Baby explains more.

Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments