I only climax when my wife tells details about sex with her past lovers


DEAR DEIDRE: I ASKED my wife to tell me details of sex with other men when I struggled to climax.
She was hesitant at first but agreed – and I had the best orgasm I’d had in years.
We have been married for 15 years and are 37 and 38 now. Sex has always been good but I don’t always climax.
Since then, I have relied on this stimulation every time we make love. My wife happily goes along with it and tells me intimate details – like how old boyfriends touched her.

It works a treat but at the back of my mind I feel I shouldn’t need to ask her to do this.

DEIDRE SAYS: When you and your wife are not in a sexual situation, ask her to be honest over how she feels about telling you details and memories of her past sexual encounters.
If she says she doesn’t mind, stop worrying. People use all sorts of images and stories to get them in a sexy mood and improve their enjoyment of sex.



Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments