My wife no longer wants sex because she is scared of the children hearing us


DEAR DEIDRE: MY wife and I almost never have sex. She decided she no longer wanted it because she was scared of the children hearing us from the next room.
We’ve only had sex four or five times in the past year.
We have been married for 12 years. I am 40 and she is 39. Our two daughters are aged nine and 11.
I have never lasted longer than a minute and I can understand that it is hardly worthwhile for my wife to have sex for just 60 seconds.
We have not talked about it and now I am starting to feel increasingly distant from my wife. I think a sex life would help us to feel closer.
I don’t want our marriage to fall apart because we don’t get physically close any more.


DEIDRE SAYS: Find a quiet time to talk to your wife about reducing noises from your bedroom.
Moving the bed might do the trick, plus sound-proofing tiles for the adjoining wall or curtaining to absorb any noise.
My e-leaflets How To Thrill A Woman In Bed and Want To Last Longer? can help you be sure the sounds issue is not just an excuse.

Credits: The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments