Sex with my cousin’s wife was fantastic, but afterwards I felt it shouldn’t have happened


DEAR DEIDRE: SEX with my cousin’s wife was absolutely fantastic, but afterwards I felt rubbish as I know it shouldn’t have happened.
Now my cousin has broken the news to the family that she is pregnant but she won’t reply to my texts.
She is the same age as me, 25, and I knew her as a friend of a friend before she and my cousin met. He is 30 and they married last year.
She and I were laughing and messing around at his 30th birthday barbecue and ended up kissing out of sight of the others.

It was like an electric shock and I could tell she felt the same.
I tried to avoid her after that but she texted me and we arranged to meet. We both knew where it was heading.
When we had sex it was amazing, but it all got very difficult. My cousin almost caught us making out in their bedroom.
I decided it was getting too hot to handle and told her it was over a couple of months ago. She didn’t take it well. She kept flirting when she called round but I kept my distance until she called round one Sunday when I was alone at home.
I went to shut the dogs in the kitchen because they wouldn’t stop barking and she literally backed me into a corner in the hall.
She started kissing me and undoing my zip. Although the sex was fantastic I asked her to leave straight after. I was so angry with myself that I’d been too weak to turn her down.
I hadn’t seen her for nearly a month when my cousin called round and said he had some good news, that he is going to be a father. I have to admit I nearly choked on my dinner.
I have tried to ring and text her, but she is ignoring me and won’t respond.


DEIDRE SAYS: There is a clear message here, that as far as she is concerned this is her husband’s child and she is choosing not to involve you. And that is probably a good thing all round.
She and your cousin must have been having sex around the right time for him to believe this is his child. You just had sex once.
They are a couple and can provide a stable home to raise a child. Hopefully she will be faithful now she is soon to be a mother.
You two just had a sexual affair, never talked about getting together and it’s unlikely a relationship between you would work.
 Best stay away and hope their family is a happy one.
If it does all go wrong and she decides to go public with the possibility that this is your child, it will take DNA tests to be sure.
If it is, then you would have a legal responsibility to help maintain your child and I hope would be a caring dad.



Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments