My wife has no passion in bed and sex is boring


DEAR DEIDRE: SEX with my wife used to be exciting and adventurous, but it is totally one-sided now.
We are both 38 and been married for 18 years and love each other. We have one daughter, who is 17.
My wife is willing and enjoys sex, including oral, but my problem is that she no longer makes the first move in bed.
I always have to do all the work. She no longer touches me at all.
If I say anything, she gets offended and says she is useless in bed. I have tried sending her sexy messages, but I do not put any pressure on her.

I want to feel wanted, to get passion back and to please each other. What am I doing wrong?

DEIDRE SAYS: Sex used to be exciting, so think back to when it changed and what was going on for your wife then.
If you can see why it changed, it will be easier to put it right.

Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments