My girlfriend’s bestie claims we had drunk romp and is threatening to reveal sex tape

DEAR DEIDRE: MY girlfriend’s best mate says we had sex and filmed it – but I can’t remember it at all. I love my girlfriend and feel desperate.
I’m a guy of 18 and my girlfriend and her mate are 16. Her friend suggested we should plan a surprise party for my girlfriend’s 17th birthday.
I went round to the friend’s place, telling my girlfriend I was going out with my older brother. It was a Friday night and this girl’s parents were away.
We started writing a list of who we should invite and this girl was a good laugh. She brought out some cans, saying they were her parents’ but they wouldn’t mind.
She said we’d had sex together and filmed it. She said now “we are in love” and I have to end it with my girlfriend.
This girl wants us to be together but I don’t love her at all. I love my girlfriend.
I can’t believe I would cheat even though I know I was drunk.
I’ve done some sexual stuff with my girlfriend but we’ve never had sex, as she says she’s not ready. I’ve only had sex with one girl before.
I’m not used to drink so by the time we’d shared the six-pack, my head was spinning. Then she brought out a bottle of vodka and we did some shots.
And that’s all I know. I don’t remember a thing after that until I woke up in her bed the following morning.
This girl says she has the film of us having sex on her phone but will only show me when I end it with my girlfriend.
She says she will show it to my girlfriend first if I don’t break up with her.
I’m trying to distance myself from this girl but she is always with my girlfriend, acting as if nothing has happened.
This girl says she has the film of us having sex on her phone but will only show me when I end it with my girlfriend.
She says she will show it to my girlfriend first if I don’t break up with her.
I’m trying to distance myself from this girl but she is always with my girlfriend, acting as if nothing has happened.


DEIDRE SAYS: Don’t allow yourself to be emotionally blackmailed by this girl because you don’t love her and you don’t want to be with her.
If you were so drunk you can’t remember anything, in the eyes of the law it was sexual assault.

She is also breaking the law by trying to blackmail you. And if she did record anything, filming without your permission is breaking the law too.
I think that will make her back off.
But if you think she will still have the gall to tell your girlfriend, get in there first and explain to your girlfriend that you may have made a mistake when you were too drunk to know what you were doing.
If this has left you feeling confused and vulnerable, find support through SurvivorsUK, which helps male victims of rape and sexual assault.
Please learn from this and don’t drink too much in future so you stay in control and can remember everything you do.

Credits: Deidre Sanders
The Sun

Comments