My boyfriend wants me to act unconscious when we have sex and I am worried


DEAR DEIDRE: THINGS seemed good in my relationship with my boyfriend until he started to say he wants me to act unconscious when we have sex.
I am 29 and he is 31. We’ve been together for three years.
He says I could pretend I am a doll or dead.
I am not supposed to say anything, just lie still while he gets on with it. I feel uneasy.

DEIDRE SAYS: It really worries me too. I am scared what he might do if you moved when he is in the grip of his fetishistic fantasy.
Fetishes tend to get stronger over time. I fear you might actually end up dead. Sex should always be consensual and you should always say no to anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
If you’re not ready to end the relationship, at least insist you together talk it all over with a therapist from the College Of Sexual and Relationship Therapists.

Credits: The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments