My boyfriend doesn’t want to have sex with me because I’ve put on weight

DEAR DEIDRE: SINCE I put on three stone I don’t think my boyfriend wants to have sex with me.
We used to have great sex but for the past year we have had none. I have put on a lot of weight since I quit smoking and I think this might be why. I am 25 and my boyfriend is 26. We have been together for four years.

We always tell one another we love each other, at least ten times a day.
We have a good life together but the lack of sex is constantly on my mind.

I feel he may still love me but he’s just not attracted to me any more.

 
DEIDRE SAYS:  If you are overweight, lose it. Not because of your boyfriend but because it would be great for your well-being.
Exercise more, cut out snacks and ready meals, and tell your boyfriend you want him to join you.

At the end of six months, you will love yourself much more.
My e-leaflet End Weight Worries will help too.

Credits: The Sun

Deidre Sanders

Comments