I’m developing feelings for my boss despite being in a loving relationship


DEAR DEIDRE: I’M developing feelings for my manager at work.
This is in spite of being in a loving three-year relationship with my boyfriend. He and I spend all our time together and love one another.
 I’m developing feelings for my manager in spite of my loving relationship
I am 22. My manager must be in his late forties, maybe early fifties. Sometimes he is very flirty with me.

We fool about all the time and I hate it when he is not around or not as jokey as usual because he is snowed under with work.
Workmates have said they think he likes me, too.
This makes me wonder just how deep my feelings for him are. I don’t know whether I should tell him or just wait and see if they go away.

DEIDRE SAYS: It’s flattering to have an older man in a position of power show interest in you. And his male ego is flattered by having an attractive younger woman respond to him. But letting it go any further would be risky – emotionally and in terms of your jobs.
Be professional at work and nourish your relationship with your boyfriend.


Credits: The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments