My girlfriend says sex with her exes lasted hours but I can barely last a minute


DEAR DEIDRE: I DON’T think I will ever compare to my girlfriend’s past lovers in the bedroom.
She talks about the sex she had with two exes “lasting hours”, while I last barely a minute, two at the most.

My girlfriend is 22 and says it’s not an issue but it’s really getting to me.
I’m 26, I’ve had three girlfriends in the past and this has always been a problem.
My last partner dumped me using the classic line: “It’s not you, it’s me.”
But I think it came down to us having a rubbish sex life.

DEIDRE SAYS: Take a bit longer with foreplay – it will be pleasurable for your girlfriend and give you time to relax before having sex.
Stop/start techniques can help you develop more control too. Start off with kissing and caressing.
Don’t let her touch you intimately but just do enough to get you aroused.
My e-leaflet How Men Can Last Longer explains further.

Credits: The Sun
Deidre Sanders

Comments