City People's Correspondent Seeks Help For Daughter's Surgery

City People Magazine's Oyo/Osun Correspondent, Dare Adeniran has launched a passionate appeal for support for his daughter, Seyifunmi who needs N 6 million for surgery.
Seyifunmi, 5, has been diagnosed with a hole in the heart and damaged valve. The cost of the surgery has been put at N 6 million.
Below is the text of the message sent to The Anchor Online by Adeniran:

I am launching this passionate appeal to help save my dear daughter.
Seyifunmi Adeniran is 5 and has been diagnosed with a hole in the heart and damaged valve. She is presently on a hospital bed struggling to survive. She needs surgery urgently. The amount required is N 6 million (Six Million Naira) which covers surgery, post surgery treatment, accommodation, feeding and cost of transportation to India. Please help with whatever you can to help Seyifunmi win the battle for survival. No amount is too small.
Please send your donations to the dedicated account. Adeniran Oluwaseyifunmi Josephine-0278673141. Gtbank.
Thanks and God bless you richly.
I can be reached on 08057639079.
  
"I have already spent almost everything I have and the cost of the surgery is far more than I can afford. I really need help for my daughter and that is why I am appealing for help", Adeniran said when our correspondent spoke with him.
 
 
 

Comments