Help, I'm having sparkling sex with our cleaner

Dear Deidre
I’M having the best sex of my life with our cleaning lady – because my wife isn’t interested any more.
I’m 47 and married, with two grown-up sons. My partner is a nurse and she’s 45. I’m a software salesman and work from home.
We’ve got a happy family life but my wife’s libido took a nose-dive with all the pressure of work.
She’s up for sex now and then but she just lies there like a sack of potatoes and seems glad when it’s over.
I feel bad. I try to make it good for her but nothing changes.

Our cleaning lady is a widow of 52 who looks after herself well.
She was always a bit of a flirt but one day she came into my study when I was talking on the phone to a customer.
She was dusting when I noticed her tight blouse had come undone in the middle. She seemed to be oblivious but I enjoyed looking at her.
I finished the call and pointed at her chest and she went red, just smiled and shrugged and walked over to me, asking for help to do the buttons back up.
I said, “What, and spoil my view?” then we started kissing and I undid her clothes and had sex on my desk.
The sex was fantastic — better than I’d experienced for years. We’re now doing it twice a week and she’ll pleasure me in any way I want. She understands my situation.
It was a moment of weakness on my part and I gave in to it.
Is it so wrong to go with my lover for some relief now and then? I’m hurting nobody.

DEIDRE SAYS: Yes, it’s wrong. Your wife may have gone off sex but she doesn’t deserve this.
You stand to lose more than a flagging sex life if your wife finds out about the affair.
Don’t risk a happy home life for sex on a plate with the cleaner.
Tell her you’ve made a mistake and your relationship will be purely professional from now on.
Find a quiet moment to talk to your wife and tell her that you miss the intimacy in your relationship.
Ask what changes you could make that would help her feel more like enjoying sex and offer her a relaxing massage when she gets in from work or to start her day if she’s working the late shift. My e-leaflet How To Light Her Fire can help.

(The Sun)  


Comments