Pastor Sola Fola-Alade Reveals "Next Moves"


Pastor Sola Fola-Alade, who left his position as the Senior Pastor of the Trinity Chapel of the Redeemed Christian Church of God last week has revealed why he left the church as well as his next steps. He debunked rumours that he was leaving the United Kingdom for Nigeria to take up a political appointment.
The Pastor made the revelation via his Facebook page. Below is the text of his message to friends and well wishers:
Due to various speculations about what my wife and I are doing next, we thought it was needful to bring some clarity.
I can assure everyone that I am not taking up a political
office in Nigeria as some have suggested. I am not a politician. By the grace of God, I am in good health and did not step down due to an illness. I am also not moving to another country. Neither was m y departure due to any scandal or wrongdoing but was a decision taken voluntarily as led by God which i explained in an earlier release.
I have been called to be a Pastor and mandated by God to start a new thriving church based in London which Pastor Bimbo and I will be starting in September in London. We are truly excited about what God is about to do next and are comforted by His word that says “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second." ( Hebrews 10:9 )
In the mean time, as we lay the ground work for this new assignment and birth it in prayer, we will be starting a weekly fellowship / prayer meeting on Fridays from the 26th of June.
Thank you for your prayers and kind words. I hope you will join me in looking ahead with eager anticipation for what God has planned and the expansion of His kingdom on earth.

Comments