After 9 Years of Marriage, Musician, Femo Lancaster & Wife Welcome First Baby

Ibadan's hottest Juju Music star, Femi Fadipe, better known in the music world as Femo Lancaster is indeed a happy man. His wife delivered a baby boy in the early hours of Monday at the University College Hospital, Ibadan. The baby is the couple's first child, coming after 9 years of marriage.

When The Anchor's correspondent called the musician, who is also fondly called "The Jagaban of Entertainment," he said "I thank God for His goodness. After 9 years of marriage, we thank God for changing our story. He is great and worthy of all praise. Mother and child are fine, I am still with them in the hospital. They are here and they are fine. Thank you so much."
On how he feels having to wait for nine years, he said "my brother, its not easy but I thank God that era has ended now and I thank God for my wife. "

Comments